BIG dashboard.Based on newest COG technology (chip on glass) the well known 2D HQ Dashboard is coming in next generation as a stand alone unit with additional input channels.
- New glass design for better information with bigger dotmatrix area
- Reduced weight improved reliability by COG technology
- A graphic display with 132×64 dots can be used to show any channel or to display warning messages (indicating low oil pressure, high water temperature and low battery voltage)
- 64 segment rev-counter in graph style with user definable, non-linear range. Show gear position, number of laps, running down qualifying time. Update rate is 100Hz.
- Extra warning light on the side of the dashboard
- 1 CAN-lines ( second CanLine required a Option )
- Online calculation channels
- Adjustable brightness of LEDs
- Full temperature range -20°C to 85°C
- Temperature controlled contrast
- Usable as standalone display unit
- Programmable via CAN-bus
The Device,can be connected to a CAN line and share informations with 2D dataloggers, Mectronik devices ( ECU and Controllers ), and other external devices ( e.g. MyLaps transponders ). Has build in advanced lap timing capabilities. Can be sold ready to use if installed into a Mectronik’s System.